"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to Himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to Him." (II Corinthians 5:17-18 NLT)
To be on Fire to Inspire our community to Further the Kingdom of God.
To help one grow in their relationship with God and with each other sharing God's love by supporting each other emotionally and Spiritually.
- To encourage each other in establishing an intimate relationship with God.
- To help each other to establish an atmosphere of worshiping the Father in Spirit and Truth.
- Matthew 28:19 - 'Go and make disciples.
- Help identify Spiritual gifts, including leadership.
- Offer opportunities for them to use their Spiritual gifts.
- Increase 55 North activities and help increase participation.
- Community outreach.
- Establish 55 North Directory, address, phone number, email.
- Survey to determine interests and needs of our members.
- Monthly 55 North Newsletter.
- Explore the different activities that can be offered.
- Education- classes on Spiritual gifts, Discipleship, etc.
- Offer opportunities to use the gifts.
- Missions - Reaching out to our neighbor, community, and mission trips.
Vision defines where we are going.
Mission is our objective and how we are to reach them.
Goals are outcomes we hope to achieve.
Objectives are actions that need to be done to achieve our goals.